Donnerstag, Dezember 24

Мищья і Аликзандрйя

with my favourite cousin ^^ the blog title in russian becos i upload the photos with her computer becos its all on her computer but it only has a russian keyboard and i cbf to keep copy and pasting english letters from the internets xp but now i use my computer to edit the blog i can write^^ most of these photos are old ones she show me :) from when i visit in belarusia and only the last 4 pictures are current pictures and as u can see we are much cooler now :p happy christmas ppl!!! ♥

4 Kommentare:

  1. Du kannst nicht sogar deine Narbe aufs letzen Fotos ansehen.. wünsche ich schön in Polen wurde, bis drei Tage dir sehen :)
    Wesołych Świąt-

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ne doch^^ die Nahten haben schön disolviert aber kann mann doch es sehen. Am 28ten wirdst du es die sehen :P Aber in diesen fotos kann meine cousine sie löschen machen ;) bbb :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What fun! :)
    Haha, this confirms that you can be a model Mäx because you can make so many faces!!! :P I like the face of the fourth last picture lol xD
    Also the eighth from the bottom is cool too :)
    Your cousin if pretty by the way :p Your family seems to be very lucky with that!

    Ahhh, what is that Russian saying I know for goodbye... Do svidanya? I will cheat and look it up so I get the right spelling :$
    Ahh! It will not let me paste the proper spelling x3 you know what I mean though :P

    Tschau for now!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ihre Familie ist unglaublich glücklich mit ihrem Aussehen. Ihr seid so charmant :P

    AntwortenLöschen